Idaho Rescue Training offers American Heart Association HeartCode BLS training and testing upon request. Please contact us to schedule your training!
To complete the CPR Certification, students will need to:
1) Complete payment for your course as arranged or pay online
A URL will be provided by Idaho Rescue Training to access the online module
2) Complete the online module with the American Heart Association
PLEASE READ THESE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY PRIOR TO CLICKING ON YOUR LINK
- Do not use Apple Safari, it is not compatible with the AHA Website.
- Create a profile at https://elearning.heart.org/ Then activate your course onto your profile
- You have paid for the course already, please do not pay for it again. If you are having difficulty activating your course, please review this video on creating an account and activating your course.
3) Email the online completion certificate to email@example.com
This .pdf, similar to the example, can be downloaded after completion of the survey at the end of the online training. Please do not send screenshots, only .pdf files.
Your certificate must be emailed prior to testing.
4) Complete skills testing which will take 30-45 minutes
5) Your certification card will be emailed to you by the AHA within 7 days of the course and is valid for 2 years. If you do not find that email, you may visit www.heart.org/cpr/mycards to claim your certification card using the email that you provided.